Wednesday 3 October 2007

photo taken after a long decade.
its been around 4 years and since then camera never fascinated me or may i never liked camera but because of insistance i was obliged to do this sin and i did it
a bottle of makulliiii helped me to confront the camera. i was always shy to this fucking shit nevermind........
my friend suggested me to take one more snap.... till then i had gained enough confidence to battle this
the circle behind my back from that fountain was pretty hard to capture thats what my friend thought and he did in a very perfect manner. earlier he had some problem with angles but the he got it right along with my fear of the camera.

this was taken infront of one of the tallest building in korea.....one of the interesting part is that i had my shoes torn off..my sole was all pulled off and that was no shoe stores around and what i did was i lent a rubber band from my friend and tied it on round that tip of my shoes which made me relieved till the next store where i bought a so called bond and stuck that shit on..



this was taken inside a tunnel in samcheok. we were going to sea and then we came across this tunnel..this is the way people don't really like to walk..we always had a fear of train...we put our ear hundred times to make sure of train passing..i had gained a little bit weight then...its a pure combination of ugly look, fear of train, and confrontation with camera...
i do like to smoke when i am alone or may be that i love to smoke in crowd all i can see is pride of my adolescent and fuck to the world..i was pretty boozed out that time but camera lied to this fact summer time and little bit of entertainment...playing with kids...jumping around on the rope like a military man...hope i was an army with my guns on and death around me...

No comments: